DJI Mavic 2 Firmware Update
DJI Mavic 2 firmware update overview
- Date: 2018.11.22
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.02.00
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.5
- DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.4
- Shutter speed increased up to two seconds for Hyperlapse Circle and Course Lock (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.4 or later).
- Added Task Library to Hyperlapse Waypoint (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.4 or later).
- Added Precision Landing.
- Enabled Lateral Vision Systems for Point of Interest 2.0 (see Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom User Manual for more details about obstacle sensing requirements).
- Added voice alert for ActiveTrack 2.0 when the subject is lost (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.4 or later for iOS. Android version is coming soon).
- Added on-screen display when shooting in Hyperlapse and Panorama (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.4 or later).
- Optimized the Vision Systems status display in DJI GO 4 (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.4 or later).
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the Mavic 2 firmware update is complete.
- Please note that update may reset various main controller settings, such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance, to default settings. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update.
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.