- Date: 2019.01.24
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.03.00
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.12
- DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.12
What’s New in the new Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom firmware update?
- Added Waypoints (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.12 or later).
- Enabled Lateral Vision Systems for Timelapse (see Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom User Manual for more information about obstacle sensing).
- Increased the altitude accuracy of Waypoints in Hyperlapse. When using Task Library to repeat a flight, make sure the takeoff altitude is the same.
- Fixed issue: the remote controller’s operating time was shortened when used with some mobile devices.
- Fixed issue: could not open Sphere panorama photos in Facebook.
- Fixed issue: the Intelligent Flight Battery could not be charged when the environment temperature was between 5° and 10° C.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the update is complete.
- Please note that update may reset various main controller settings, such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance, to default settings.
- Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update.
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!